Mitochondrial Protein Baculovirus Expression Vector System
The baculovirus expression vector system is a eukaryotic expression system, which can fold and modify proteins after translation, just like mammalian cells. It has many advantages, such as a high level of foreign gene expression, easy expression of heteropolymer proteins, and safety. The suspension growth of insect cells is easy to proliferate and culture, which is beneficial to the large-scale expression of recombinant protein.
Creative Biogene has rich experience in expressing recombinant proteins by insect baculoviruses, especially for mitochondrial proteins. Our baculovirus expression system is developed by the research team to produce viruses and express recombinant mitochondrial proteins from baculovirus-infected insect cells, providing you with free advanced codon optimization for Sf9, Sf21, Hi-5, and S2 insect cell lines to further improve mitochondrial protein expression levels.
- Mitochondrial gene synthesis and codon optimization (optional).
- Construction of recombinant baculovirus DNA (cloning to an expression vector, plasmid sequencing, preparation of a large number of plasmids).
- Transfection of recombinant virus DNA into insect cells.
- Use P1 virus storage solution (low titration concentration), P2 virus storage solution (high titration concentration) expanded culture, P3 virus storage solution to determine virus titer.
- Transfection of P3 virus storage solution into insect cells.
- Small expression, purification, and optimization of conditions (SDS-PAGE and UV analysis).
- Large-scale expression (QC).
- Mitochondrial protein purification.
Creative Biogene always provides you with customized services for mitochondrial research, and our one-stop research and analysis platform can meet all your research needs.
- Years of experience in the prokaryotic expression of the mitochondrial protein to achieve a one-stop service from the mitochondrial gene to the purified protein.
- Based on the mature Bac-to-Bac system, the secretory expression and intracellular expression of recombinant mitochondrial proteins in insect cells can be efficiently completed.
- The self-developed expression plasmid was used to transfect mammalian cells with baculovirus to obtain recombinant mitochondrial protein expression, and there were many kinds of insect and animal cells Sf9, Sf21, Hi-5, S2 to choose from.
- High-throughput, large-scale mitochondrial protein expression production capacity.
- Optimized protein expression vector, high titer virus packaging technology.
- A variety of purification methods, including affinity chromatography, ion exchange, hydrophobic chromatography, gel filtration, etc., to meet the needs of customers for recombinant mitochondrial proteins of different purity.
- A variety of proteins identified methods, including SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, MALDI-TOF, HPLC, etc.
Creative Biogene has the most professional team to serve customers around the world. If you have any questions about the content of this service, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your contact.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use Or Individual Users.