Mitochondrial Protein Mass Spectrometry Identification
The basic principle of mitochondrial protein mass spectrometry identification is to digest proteins into peptide mixtures by protease, ionize them by soft ionization methods such as MALDI-TOF or ESI-MS, and then separate peptide ions with a specific mass / nuclear ratio by mass analyzer. The protein is identified by comparing the actual spectrum with the theoretically first-and second-order mass spectra produced by protease digestion.
CD Mitochondria's proteomics platform includes Q Exactive, LTQ Orbitrap Elite, Orbitrap, and Nano-LC liquid chromatography techniques, which can efficiently and accurately identify and analyze mitochondrial proteins in protein extract, SDS-PAGE protein bands, 2D protein gel spots, Pull-Down, and other samples.
- Identify purified protein by protein mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry
- Protein glue spots, protein gel strips mass spectrometry, protein silver staining colloid spectra, staining/fluorescence / Zn/ Cu2+ staining, and other types of glue spots/strips samples can be identified.
- The protein samples from simple mixtures such as Pull-Down protein spectrum identification, IP-MS protein interaction identification of IP protein interaction, co-IP mass spectrometry verification, immunoprecipitation combined with mass spectrometry verification, and other simple mixture samples can be identified/analyzed.
- Identify unknown proteins in complex samples by protein spectrum analysis/protein spectrum identification. Even a very low concentration of protein samples may be identified by the protein spectrum.
CD Mitochondria mass spectrometry-based mitochondrial protein mass spectrometry identification/mass spectrometry analysis services include:
- Sample pretreatment: after protein reductive alkylation, protein sample will be digested with highly specific protease to obtain polypeptide fragments.
- Computer analysis: peptides are separated with the highest sensitivity by Nano-flow combined with high-resolution mass spectrometry, and the peptide mass spectrometry data are collected by ultrahigh-resolution mass spectrometry.
- Database search: Analyze thousands of mass spectra combining protein database corresponding to the sample species to identify protein mass spectrometry the proteins in the sample.
- Integration complete sample report.
This series of processes are completed by CD Mitochondria one-stop to ensure the best choice of solutions and the most efficient project services.
- Rich experience in mitochondrial protein mass spectrometry identification
- Outstanding research team
- Unique integrated service for mitochondrial research
- Reliable data and results
- Rapid turnaround and cost-effective
CD Mitochondria has the most professional team to serve customers around the world. If you have any questions about the content of this service, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your contact.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.