Mitochondrial DIA Analysis
Creative Biogene uses the latest mitochondrial protein quantitative research platform to provide DIA analysis technology, to find and quantify specific protein expression, and finally obtain some disease markers or explore the relevant molecular mechanisms behind the occurrence of some diseases.
Data Independent Acquisition (DIA) is a new, holographic independent data acquisition and quantitative technique based on the trajectory of the electrostatic field. The scanning range is divided into a series of intervals with an interval of 25 Dalt, and all the peptide parent ions in the scanning interval can be scanned at ultra-high speed and secondary fragmentation, obtaining the complete peptide information. Compared with the traditional proteomics using Data Dependent Acquisition (DDA) strategy, DIA technology avoids the bias of DDA strategy for high-abundance peptide collection and fragmentation, and DIA technology has a significant advantage for the quantification of low-abundance peptides. SWATH provided by Creative Biogene is a special variant of DIA.
Figure 1. DIA technical schematic diagram. ( From LCGC North America)
Creative Biogene provides cutting-edge DIA testing and analysis services for customers around the world, easily testing hundreds of samples with a high-resolution mass spectrometer, using professional analysis software to generate a spectrum database of DIA data, quality control, and analysis, and providing high accuracy results. You just need to tell us your experimental purpose and send us your cells, and we will be responsible for all the follow-up matters of the project.
- High throughput and in-depth: not limited by the number of samples, overcome the limitation of the low flux of iTRAQ / TMT, can be used for large-scale sample size detection, less pre-processing operation, make the sample closest to the original state, and is not limited by sample conditions.
- Good specificity and high sensitivity: panoramic scanning, there is no omission of data, which greatly improves the detection rate and quantitative accuracy of low abundance protein.
- Strict quality control: the repeatability of identification and quantitative results is higher, and the data can be traced back, which ensures the integrity of the data and less missing values.
- Rich experience in mitochondrial quantitative proteomics research
- Outstanding research team
- Unique integrated service for mitochondrial research
- Reliable data and results
- Rapid turnaround and cost-effective
Creative Biogene has the most professional team to serve customers around the world. If you have any questions about the content of this service, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your contact.
- Ting, Y.,et al. “ PECAN: library-free peptide detection for data-independent acquisition tandem mass spectrometry data. ” Nature Methods, 2017, 14: 903–908.
- Lin L., et al. “High throughput and accurate serum proteome profiling by integrated sample preparation technology and single-run data independent mass spectrometry analysis. ” Journal of Proteomics, 2018, 174: 9-16.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use Or Individual Users.