Mitochondrial RAPD Technical Services
Random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) technique is a PCR-based technique. It uses a series of oligonucleotide single strands with different randomly arranged base sequences as primers to separate the genomic DNA studied by PCR amplification polyacrylamide or agarose electrophoresis, and detect the polymorphism of amplified DNA fragments by staining or autoradiography. The polymorphism of DNA fragments of these amplified products reflects the DNA polymorphism of the corresponding regions of the genome. RAPD can detect the polymorphism of the whole mitochondrial genomic DNA.
- Customers can submit an online inquiry to request a RAPD service. If you have any questions in this process, you can contact us at any time for details, including the specific requirements and service contents.
- After the end of the experiment, we immediately send test results to our customers. Any specific questions regarding the data from our customers can also be answered.
- Customers will receive the lab report on primer sequence, PCR reaction system, and electrophoresis pictures, including specific experimental methods, steps, reagents, instruments, and related analysis data, etc.
Our technical service advantages
- The use of lower annealing temperature not only ensures the stable pairing of short nucleotide primers and template but also allows proper mismatch, which expands the randomness of primer pairing.
- More professional and comprehensive system analysis, make the best use of the experimental results.
- A set of primers has been synthesized for you, which can be used for the analysis of different biological genomes to save you cost.
- We provide the most sensitive and convenient RAPD detection using fluorescent dyes or isotope markers to greatly improve the speed of analysis and make the results more quickly fed back to you.
- Analysis requires only a small amount of mtDNA.
- The use of automated amplification analysis reduces the tedious process and allows you to get results faster.
Creative Biogene also provides other professional technical services for polymorphism research to customers around the world, including, but not limited to, RFLP, AFLP, MSAP, SSR & ISSR, SSCP, SNP technology. If you are interested in or have questions about any of these projects, you can contact us. Our staff will provide you with 24-hour considerate service.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use Or Individual Users.