Gene Mutation PCR Chip
CD Mitochondria Technical Characteristics
The detection of mitochondrial gene mutations is one of the key contents of mitochondrial disease research, toxicology, and drug research. Real-time PCR is a sensitive and reliable method for detecting mtDNA mutations., CD Mitochondria developed a PCR chip based on Real-time PCR technology by combining allele-specific amplification and hydrolysis probe detection to detect disease-related or signal pathway-related gene copy number changes and gene mutations.
- PCR chip for detecting mitochondrial gene mutations
- allele-specific amplification and hydrolysis probe detection are combined to ensure specificity.
- primers based on ARMS® technique can specifically amplify the target sequences containing mutation sites.
- can detect mutations as low as 1% under the background of wild-type genomic mtDNA.
- can detect formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples.
- PCR chip for detecting copy number variation (CNV)
- using Multicopy Reference Assay as mtDNA input normalization.
- ready-to-use SYBR PCR Mastermix was optimized to ensure site-specific amplification.
- can be used to detect fresh, frozen, or formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples.
At the end of the experiment, you will be provided with a professional, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand data report, including the original pictures and raw data of the chip, the difference comparison results of the groups specified by the customer, including standardization, pairwise grouping comparison, and draw Scatter Plot according to the experimental results. For more in-depth data analysis, please click here to learn more. CD Mitochondria offers more solutions for mitochondrial DNA mutation research. [Learn more]
Our technological advantages
- High throughput: hundreds of samples can be detected at the same time, and the time of multi-gene detection is similar to that of single-gene detection in the past.
- Low pollution: primers are prefixed on solid phase support to prevent aerosol contamination between different primer pairs.
- The data are comprehensive and reliable: the genes contained in the chip come from public authoritative databases, reviews, and related literature.
- The control was comprehensive: 5 housekeeping genes, 1 genomic DNA control (GDC), 3 reverse transcription control (RTC), and 3 positive control (PPC).
- Each pair of primers and probes of CD Mitochondria with strong specificity went through strict quality control. Based on the traditional quality inspection, LabChip of PerkinElmer company was used to analyze each PCR product, and the degree of discrimination could reach 4-5 bp, ensuring the specificity of primers.
- Results stable: CD Mitochondria adopted GMP/GLP standard to build a laboratory, and introduced the Lean-Six Sigma management method to strictly implement the ISO quality control standard system, carefully implemented standard operation code step by step, monitored every step of the experiment, and continuously optimized production and service process to ensure fast, accurate, high-quality and stable service for every customer with quality, reliable and true experiment report.
CD Mitochondria has the most professional team to serve customers around the world. If you have any questions about the content of this service, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your contact.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use Or Individual Users.