SNP Technical Services
Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNP) is a DNA sequence polymorphism caused by single nucleotide changes in the genome. It has high research value and application prospects in the fields of mitochondrial genetics, pharmacogenetics, disease genetics, disease diagnostics, evolutionary classification, and so on.
- Direct sequencing method
- KASP typing method
- ligase detection reaction (LDR) typing method
- Multiple SNaPshot SNP typing method
- Taqman probe method
After the end of the experiment, our customers can get the original datasheet, original SNP peak pattern diagram, primer sequence, professional analysis results, and complete experimental report as soon as possible, and our project manager will follow up for "after-sale." If you have any questions about the experimental results, you can contact our staff at any time.
Our Technical Service Advantages
- Efficient and fast: thousands of SNP loci can be genotyped per reaction and thousands of sample markers can be mixed together at the same time.
- High accuracy: due to the high specificity of ligase recognition, and non-specific ligation products can be excluded by sequencing data analysis, greatly improve the accuracy of data.
- Personalized service:: CD Mitochondria has accumulated rich experience in SNP genotyping testing, and personalized testing programs can be designed according to the needs of customers.
- Extreme cycle: CD Mitochondria has a variety of detection platforms, which can achieve rapid and stable SNP genotyping.
- Cost-effective: CD Mitochondria, as always, to provide customers with the most comprehensive and professional services at the most favorable prices.
CD Mitochondria also provides other professional technical services for polymorphism research to customers around the world, including, but not limited to, RFLP, AFLP, RAPD, MSAP, SSR & ISSR, SSCP technology. If you are interested in or have questions about any of these projects, you can contact us. Our staff will provide you with 24-hour considerate service.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.