Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets
CD Mitochondria provides all the necessary conditions for the research of biomarkers and therapeutic targets, including software, hardware, reagents, data acquisition, analysis methods and workflow, etc., and provides a complete and comprehensive solution for the research of biomarkers and therapeutic targets.
- Collection and treatment of biological samples (body fluids, tissues, cells), sample preparation.
- Identification of proteins and metabolites in biological samples (body fluids, tissues, cells).
- Analysis of differential expression of disease-related proteins.
- Identification of differences between diseased tissues or cells and control samples.
- Analysis of proteins and their post-translational modifications under drug therapy or regulation.
- Proteomic study on growth cycle and development process.
- Analysis of protein post-translational modification.
- A qualitative and quantitative study of phosphorylation and acetylation under signal transduction.
- Detection and quantification of target proteins and verification and confirmation of biomarkers.
- Metabolites identification and metabonomic analysis.
- Metabolic differences between blood and urine in the disease group and the normal group.
- Biological toxicity markers and toxicological effects of drugs.
- Differences in lipid metabolism between tissues or cells in disease.
The services provided by CD Mitochondria on mitochondrial epigenetics do not stop there. For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Vito I., et al. (2013). “ Mitochondrial DNA methylation as a next-generation biomarker and diagnostic tool.” Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 1(110): 25-34.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use Or Individual Users.