Mitochondrial Western Blot Verification
Immunoblotting, also known as western blot, is a method to detect a protein in complex samples according to the specific binding of antigens and antibodies. Western blot is an immunochemical technique developed based on gel electrophoresis and solid-phase immunoassay. Because of the high resolution of SDS-PAGE and the high specificity and sensitivity of solid-phase immunoassay, western blot has become a routine technique for protein analysis, which is often used to identify a protein and can carry out qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis of the protein. Creative Biogene provides you with professional Western Blot verification service.
- Extract total protein from cells or specific tissues and make a quantitative analysis.
- Electrophoresis: polyacrylamide gel separated protein samples.
- Transfer film (nitrate fiber membrane or PVDF film).
- Hybridization: identification of specific proteins on the membrane.
- Chemiluminescence development and grayscale analysis.
- A variety of internal parameters are available: Actin, Tubulin, GAPDH.
- Some of the first antibodies are provided free of charge: Bax, Bcl-2, Caspase-3, VEGF.
The picture was provided.
- Dyeing results of electrophoretic gel with Coomassie brilliant blue.
- Staining map after transmembrane.
- Protein expression bands and original film after exposure.
- Analysis of the gray value of the protein expression map.
Our technological advantages
- Can be qualitative or semi-quantitative.
- The experimental data are collected by an intelligent imaging analysis system, and the experimental results are more reliable.
- Repeated experiments many times ensured the quality of the experimental results.
Creative Biogene has the most professional team to serve customers around the world. If you have any questions about the content of this service, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your contact.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use Or Individual Users.