Methylation is a major epigenetic modification of mitochondrial DNA, which is closely related to many mitochondrial diseases such as cancer, aging, Alzheimer's disease, and so on. The methylation chip developed by CD Mitochondria is an effective methylation high-throughput screening technique, which can capture the methylation change of a single base. The chip not only provides full coverage of the gene region and CpG island but also includes methylation sites outside the CpG island, non-CpG methylation sites, and differentially expressed mitochondrial DNA methylation sites in tumors and normal tissues.
CD Mitochondria Technical Characteristics
- Data obtained using our methylation chip reaches 98% of reproducibility.
- Methylation occurring site can be detected directly and accurately.
- Multiple sample types can be detected, including different mitochondrial DNA methylation sites in multiple types of mitochondrial disease samples and normal samples.
- The matching methylation professional analysis software is convenient for the personalized analysis of researchers.
- Integrated platform with the minimum loading capacity of 250 ng (no PCR necessary).
- Each chip can detect 6-8 samples in parallel.
- Detectable FFPE samples.
At the end of the experiment, you will be provided with a professional, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand data report, including the original pictures and raw data of the chip, data comparison results between groups, including standardization, pairwise grouping comparison, and draw Scatter Plot according to the experimental results. For more in-depth data analysis, please click here to learn more. CD Mitochondria offers more solutions for mitochondrial DNA methylation research. [Learn more]
Our technological advantages
- High throughput: hundreds of samples can be detected at the same time, and the time of multi-gene detection is similar to that of single-gene detection in the past.
- Minimal contamination: primers are prefixed on solid phase support to prevent aerosol contamination between different primer pairs.
- The data are comprehensive and reliable: the genes contained in the chip come from public authoritative databases, reviews, and related literature.
- Comprehensive control: 5 housekeeping genes, 1 genomic DNA control (GDC), 3 reverse transcription control (RTC), and 3 positive control (PPC).
- Strict quality control
- Results stable: CD Mitochondria uses GMP/GLP facilities, and introduced the Lean-Six Sigma management method to strictly implement the ISO quality control standard system, carefully implemented standard operation code step by step, monitored every step of the experiment, and continuously optimized production and service process to ensure fast, accurate, high-quality and stable service for every customer with quality, reliable and true experiment report.
CD Mitochondria has the most professional team to serve customers around the world. If you have any questions about the content of this service, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your contact.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use Or Individual Users.