Mitochondrial Targeted Proteomics
Shotgun proteomics (LC-MS/MS) based on high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) has a strong protein qualitative ability, but its sensitivity in protein quantitative analysis still needs to be improved. The recent rise of targeted proteomics technology has better sensitivity and reproducibility in protein quantification. If Shotgun proteomics is a large-scale blind screening of samples, then targeted proteomics is a high-quality targeted quantification of a group of known proteins.
Targeted proteomics can be regarded as a new generation of mass spectrometry-based western blot technology, but it is more accurate than traditional WB and does not need antibodies. It can complement traditional protein verification (Western Blot/ELISA) technology, making protein verification simpler and more selective.
CD Mitochondria mainly provides two kinds of targeted proteomics technologies: PRM and MRM/SRM. MRM/SRM is a classical targeted proteome detection technique, which mainly depends on triple quadrupole mass spectrometry. The newer PRM technology depends on the new generation of high resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometer.
CD Mitochondria always provides you with customized services for mitochondrial research, and our one-stop research and analysis platform can meet all your research needs.
- Methods Development and establishment: a suitable analysis process will be developed for the target sample and the corresponding spectrogram database constructed by HRM. Establish and optimize a series of detection methods (also known as transition or exclusion lists) for proteins of interest. The characteristic information of peptide peaks obtained by pre-analysis, such as fragment ionic strength and retention time (iRT), is a reference for formal experimental data collection.
- Data collection: MRM or PRM method will be used to collect data. Both methods need to use the front four-stage rod to select the target ions from the pre-experiment and then introduce the ions into the collision chamber. The MRM method only detects pre-selected ions in the third quadrupole, while PRM detects all fragment ions with its high-resolution detector, thus quantifying more proteins in a single analysis.
- Data analysis: the data analysis of large-scale samples has always been the deficiency of MRM and PRM, which requires researchers to input a large number of parameters for optimization analysis. The SpectroDive software developed by Biognosys overcomes these challenges. CD Mitochondria carries the analysis platform for the first time. It has the most intelligent peak extraction algorithm at present and can realize the automatic analysis of large-scale samples.
- Rich experience in mitochondrial targeted proteome research
- Outstanding research team
- Unique integrated service for mitochondrial research
- Reliable data and results
- Rapid turnaround and cost-effective
CD Mitochondria has the most professional team to serve customers around the world. If you have any questions about the content of this service, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your contact.
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.